Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Exciting Times for Ella Jean!

This week Ella is going to be 4 months! Can you believe that...

For weeks she has been so close to rolling over but just couldn't get that arm under her. Well Saturday morning was the day:



Monday my little bean slept all day, can we say growth spurt? She has also gone from eating 4oz every three hours to eating 5 to 6oz every three to four hours and gnawing on her little hands like crazy. This morning as I was giving her a 6oz bottle I decided I was going to give her some rice cereal too. I left about an ounce in her bottle, woke up Jeramy to take pictures and mixed a tablespoon of cereal. I was so nervous and excited but we all had a great time! Ella seemed to really get the hang of it... I'm so proud of her!



























The end result was pretty clean!

3 comments:

Holly Jane said...

Sweeeeeet! Get ready for the growth to begin! :-) What a cutie-pie!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

That is sooooo sweet! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Bethany! She's really starting to look like a little person!