Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Hot, It's Hot, It's Hot Out There....



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. As you can tell, my energy level is back to an 8. Sure beats that of a 4 that I had last week! We had a pretty good weekend and I was able to accomplish ZERO housework.... Oh well, spending the time with my family is so much better ;)

Saturday evening we went over to Tim's Ford Lake. We are very fortunate to have some friends that own houses and cabins there and we had a wonderful time. The view is amazing and it was nice to spend that time with our great friends! (However I was in bed by 10pm, still achy and tired at that point)

Sunday was Angel's Birthday!

Angel Blowing out her candles

The Tuckers!
Mel, Donna, Betty, Angel, me and Michaelann
Brian, Jeramy and JasonWe spent the afternoon eating good food, playing Bocce Ball and soaking up the sweat...It was HOT! Henry, Brian and Angel's little boy, just turned 1 and he is at such a fun age! He is so mobile and such a cutie pie...

Remember the bouncing horses we all had as kids, well Angel's neighbor had one tucked away in her garage and brought it out for Henry to play with. He is a pro!

Ella took a turn on the swing and now this is a must have at our house. She loved it!!!



She even fell asleep in it...

The Tucker's also have some blue berry bushes that everyone got their share of. Mel was nice enough to pick some for me and I put some in my cereal this morning and they were FABULOUS! We had a great day...


Michaelann and her hubby Lynn picking Blue Berries!

No comments: