Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Run Momma Run!

I have been so bad with my biking this week! One thing after another and it just hasn't gotten done. I told you how Monday I forgot my clothes, well Tuesday I got super busy at work and just didn't leave...all day!

Last night, Jeramy kept Ella and I headed over the Angel's for our little run. Henry, her little one, joined for an evening cruise! He was such a trooper ;)

Angel and Henry
The run was pretty much the same as it has been. We followed the same route and even tried to go a little further. Well it turns out that a little further was actually a dead end! So we turned around and headed back. We both had side cramps almost the whole time :( That's the bad thing about late evening runs... when do you eat dinner? I had a bologna sandwich around 6pm then ran around 7:45pm. Angel did about the same thing. It seems so late to be eating after the run, but maybe I just need to eat closer to 5pm? Who knows...

We are going to run again tonight due to the Holiday weekend. I don't know if I will get to ride this week? I will pick up strong next week....

Happy 4th of July everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm addicted, it's official. I love reading about your world. It is so fun. Who knows it might possibly lead me to create my own. (Yea right, maybe after I get the thank you notes out.)

Unknown said...

hey Bethy, it may not be the food - you get side cramps when your breathing is shallow. If you feel one coming on, concentrate on fully inhaling when you breathe, and it will go away pretty quickly.

Bethany said...

that may be my problem...I can't really breathe threw my nose, that is why running has always been so hard for me! I will try your suggestions and pray that it works!

Anonymous said...

I can't breathe thru my nose either! How sad that we have something so lame in common...
Ella is precious and getting so big! Awesome job in the skinny jeans by the way.