Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Bean...


Then...








Ella Jean hit the 6 month marker yesterday and what better way to celebrate then to go get immunization shots!

It has been a wonderful journey! Ella is such a blessing in our lives. She makes us smile every time we look at her. She is learning new things everyday and taking in life as best as she knows how. As parents, Jeramy and I have had a lot of learning lessons! Even in the hardest moments I am able to think back to the wonderful day she was born and laugh at how sudden it all happened. She is our spontaneous girl and she fits into our lives so perfectly. Our Ella is a gift from God.

Now...









As I mentioned above, Ella had her big appointment yesterday and she was amazing. These are her stats:

Weight: 13lbs. 7.5oz (10%)
Length: 26 1/4 (50%)

I laughed so hard when I was told her length percentile. At her 4 month check up she was in the 20% for length, now 50th %. She is little, but she is long! Ella loves food... She would take food over formula any day. We are also working on sitting up. Just yesterday she began holding herself up with her arms! (see the above picture) I'm sure she will be sitting up all of the way in no time!

Thank you Ella Jean for being such a blessing in our lives!








5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I was wonderin' just a bit ago how it went. How did/is she handling the shots? Happy Half Birthday Ella!!

Lisa said...

When they're first born you think they will always be that small. I can't even remember Kate and Shawn as newborns anymore, time does fly. Ella is so sweet with those beautiful eyes of hers....before you know it she will be crawling then running around!!!

Heather said...

She is such a blessing!!! You and Jeramy are great parents too! I think she's going to be sitting up for the beach :-).

Heather said...

You've been tagged...details on my blog!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

How sweet! Bethany, she is BEAUTIFUL!