Friday, January 2, 2009

My Vacation!

As your read in the previous post, I have been off of work for a week. It was so nice! I also got some time to myself, thanks to Super Dad being his usual wonderful self.

I shared a special Birthday shopping trip with Mom and Heather, Mom's Birthday is December 27th and Heather's is December 29th so we celebrated by shopping! (my Step Mom Amy also has a Birthday on the 29th!)

After shopping we walked over to Opryland Hotel to check out the Christmas lights. It was gorgeous!

I also got a chance to meet up with "City Cousin!" My cousin Amanda and I have started a new tradition. Every Christmas break we meet for dinner at Macaroni Grill, this was the second annual "City Cousin, Country Cousin" outing. We had some wine and some great conversation! City Cousin lives in New York, Brooklyn to be exact. She works down town and lives a fabulous city life, at least that is how I see it! We have grown up together and I am so thankful that we are still able to keep in touch.


One day I will make it to the city so she can show me around....

No comments: