Saturday, November 14, 2009

F-A-M-I-L-Y


Ella and I love this song and we love dancing to it too! I thought it would be appropriate to share it with this post considering it is about FAMILY.

I have a large, beautiful family. Full of happiness and joy, full of children and giggles, full of life! My sister is about to give birth to her third little girl and we are so excited :) The women in our family came together to celebrate with Heather and shower her with love! We put together a brunch and spent the morning laughing and talking about our children....Blissful!

This is me, Mom and Heather

I never realized how much we actually do look alike!


Here is Pam, Melissa, Heather, Mary Helen and myself.

We decorated Mary Helen's dining room in Harvest Decor, it was beautiful!



Instead of cake or petite fours, we had miniature pecan and chess pies (from Julia's, nonetheless!)




We decorated the table with miniature pumpkins and gourds and a beautiful red and yellow mum. After our brunch, we took a moment to pray the 'Baby Blessings' over Heather and Presley. We are so lucky that God has blessed us with a wonderful family!





Sunday, Jeramy, Ella and I headed to the farm! It was a very cold day so we bundled up and had a blast.




Ella loves to help Daddy at the farm! Here she is following him down the road...



This is my life, my family!











1 comment:

Heather said...

We are blessed with wonderful family. I am so thankful for all of you!

What a sweet pic of Jeramy and Ella!