Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy Girl...


It has been a busy couple of months for Little Miss Thing! Potty Training, Saying bye-bye to paci and now she is in a big girl bed!!
Ella's "big" Birthday present form Mommy and Daddy was her big girl bedding... I know, sounds lame, but she has so much already. She loves her bed and loves that she can crawl in and out all by herself. At first I was worried about that aspect of it, but she has done really well!

Ella and Chelsea Bear

Playin' Around
Sleeping like a Big Girl!

The only thing left to get is some wall art and a headboard. Aunt Kimmy and I plan to make the headboard, so when that time comes I'll be sure to post about it!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

WooHoo! I'm SO excited!

Deana said...

I love her bedding!!! Only if we had a girl I wouldn't know what to do!!! ;-) So cute and she is getting so big! (we have lost our pacifer, going on 4 days and it is still gone!!!!!! I am so excited!!)