Wednesday, June 15, 2011

D-Day


So today is the first day of my challenge... It's 11 weeks long and I have to weigh in every Wednesday. 11 weeks is a long time in terms of eating right, exercise and losing weight, especially with a 3 year old and a 7 week old! I am pretty nervous, but I am going to use this time to eat better, add some kind of exercise to my daily regiment and feel good about myself.

My problem areas are:
My tummy...hence having a baby 7 weeks ago.
My butt
My thighs
My flabby arms

I guess it's safe to say...It ALL needs help! Here are some before pics I took this morning:

6/15/2011 - 176.0lbs
Cardio -Bike Trainer, 30 minutes
Weights - Arms, Ball Squats


Gross! But I guess that is why I'm doing his challenge...
*Yes the naked little girl had to jump in! Ironically, I did not tell her to cover herself ;-)

3 comments:

Aly said...

I love your little model!!! You can do it!!! I will be cheering you on for the next 11 weeks.

Bethany said...

Thanks Aly! I really appreciate it!

Jill said...

Ella is so funny in these pictures!! How adorable! I think you look great, but I know you want to feel better about yourself, so GO, BETHANY, GO!!!