Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why...because it's fun!


So I was laughing at my sister, who recently started her own blog, and told her it was the same as Myspace, which everyone makes fun of me for doing. But I use Myspace to keep up with my closest friends and even some family that I don't get to see very often. It's the day before Thanksgiving and I am at work, while everyone is at my Mother's having a pre-turkey day gathering...yes, I'm jealous! Seeing that I'm not inthe mood to work, I thought I would create a blog too! (for those of you who think myspace is the devil) jk :) But it is a great way for people to see what's going on in the Arnold household these days.

So enjoy reading and leave me lots of comments...

4 comments:

Mel said...

Okay, so I'm thinking to myself--- how "out of date" am I!!!! I love these things! Heather told me they were addictive, but who would have known???? Anyway, this is totally cool! I LOVE that you passed your test, can't wait to meet this little angel of ours, and love you! See you on Thanksgiving!
Blessings, Melissa

Pamela Posch said...

Okay, I was at your moms today and everyone was NOT there!!!! I saw Heather and the girls but only very quickly. So you didn't miss much. Have fun making apple pies tonight girls!!!

Unknown said...

haha! you use the devil to keep up with me!! the belly pic is so exciting... can't wait to see in person. :) i love you & miss you tons! happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

We love your blog. Brian and I are looking over it together. We might have to join your club and start one up ourself! We love you guys and can't wait for this baby girl!
Love,
Brian, Angel, and Henry