Monday, November 17, 2008

Can she get any cuter!!!

Yes, I'm totally biased. That Ella just amazes me every day. This is a video clip of her walking with her toy. She is also quite fascinated with my wheeled rack in the kitchen, she pushes it all over the room...




Last night I was cleaning up after dinner, Ella was playing in "Her Drawer!" She had bottles and cups spread across the kitchen. I left to take some things to the bedroom and came back to find...




Ella had crawled into "Her Drawer!" I immediately grab the camera. By far one of the funniest things she has done.

2 comments:

Holly Jane said...

This little bean is walking? I'm speechless!

Lisa said...

She is doing awesome at her walking skills for 9 months, way to go!!!! You're right, before you know it, you will be celebrating her 1st b-day. Time flies and it only gets better.....sometimes :)