Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy 9 Months Ella Jean!!!

9 months ago today our sweet Ella Jean came into this world. She has totally exceeded our every expectation and she is such a blessing in our lives!

Newborn

9 months

(Photography by Crystal Potts)

Some traits that she has developed:

She does not sit still! But in a good way :)
She really only snuggles when she is sleepy.
She naps best with her momma ;) hehehe
She loves her daddy so much and just the sound of his voice excites her!
She LOVES to eat!
She is very impatient when it comes time to eat.
She REALLY enjoys suckers, thanks Auntie Angel ;)
She loves other kids, especially her cousins and Mr. Henry!
She is a gift from God and she shines everyday!!!

We can't believe she is 9 months old. For some reason, that seems like a huge milestone! Before we know it we will be celebrating her 1st Birthday!!!


5 comments:

Holly Jane said...

She is a doll!! And growing up too fast! Cherish every moment with her - I know you do! :-)

Allison said...

she is so precious and so lucky to have you for her mommy-cherish these years-mine is almost nine and it went too fast:O

Lindsay said...

awwwww I love it! I can't believe our lil girls are 9 months already!!

Jill said...

Precious! We love you, Ella! Time flies doesn't it?! We miss you guys, we need to get together soon. I love the new family picture you put at the top of the blog. You all look like the perfect little family! Love you!

Caleb, Sara and Sammy J said...

Hard to believe how fast the time goes! It seems like just yesterday I would just stare at Samantha Jane (at 4:00 in the morning :)) and wonder what her personality would be like. Now she lets it show through! Ella is so beautiful, and I love the pictures! Yes, I do drink coffee- decaf since I'm still nursing, but I think Miss Sammy J is getting tired of it, so I might be back to the real thing soon.