Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tennessee White Trash

I use this title loosely... I love my state, my town, my home, but when you go to Wal-Mart and come out to find that your windshield has been shot, it makes you think twice about the people around you.

True story. Some jerk went around shooting windshields at Wal-Mart Saturday morning and mine was one of the lucky ones chosen! Talk about ruining your day. Then on top of that I have to pay $100 to get it fixed, my deductible. Life is not fair...

I got a phone call yesterday from a Manchester City Policeman and he needed me to take pictures of my windshield for evidence. They have the suspect and are almost certain he is the guy. So I ask him "Will I be able to get my $100 out of this guy?" Chances are no! He is a 30 year old male, with out a J.O.B. and it wouldn't be likely that I would get anything any time soon. Here I am busting my butt to support my family, my husband works multiple side jobs and we barely have enough to keep our heads above water. But then there is this guy, who is putting me out $100 and all that will happen to him is a felony behind his name...you know where I'm going with this... It's not fair and frankly it just hurts my feelings!

But that's Life! Right? God help us all...

Here are some pictures:

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That really BITES!! You are absolutely right with everything you said......thank god nobody was hurt.

Lindsay said...

WOW that's just nutso! Wal-Mart brings out the crazies!

Kim said...

Are you kidding me?? What a wanker!